[Dxspider-support] typical monthly data usage

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Mon Jun 8 13:00:19 BST 2015

Bob

I don't think it is the cluster.  I just checked  my firewall report and
for the last 7 days, I had:

[image: Inline image 1]

Or about 65M of data.  Multiply by 4 for a months worth.  I had 241M for
the month of May.

Of course, that depends on how many users you have.  I average about 15-20
connected all the time.

However, now that you made me look, I have to figure out what the rest of
the data that is moving is.  Things I don't recognize.  :)

Mike va3mw