[Dxspider-support] Having some trouble after a day or so!

Ian Maude maudeij at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:35:29 GMT 2015

Hi Ryan,
I suggest you go back to the beginning in the installation manual.
Follow the steps again.  No need to remove the files you have.  Make
sure you follow *all* the steps and documentation.  Make sure you have
the permissions set correctly and DXVars set up as it should be.  Also
check Listerners.pm for the correct syntax.

73 Ian