[Dxspider-support] Having some trouble after a day or so!

ryan woods firefighterryan37 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:25:26 GMT 2015

Well I finally Found time to work on this again! I am on step 8 stuck
at......

./create_sysop.pl

When I put that in I get.....

Can't kill a non-numeric process ID at ./create_sysop.pl line 87, <CLLOCK>
line 1.

Anyone knows whats going on? Now I will admit that I did not read this
email again before I did this so I did not start at the very beginning sooo
that may be the problem?

As always thanks for everyone's help!