[Dxspider-support] DXCC Numeric

Michael Carper mike at wa9pie.net
Sat Sep 5 06:41:22 BST 2015

Yep... I suspected I'd hear about how this pre-dated ADIF by 10 years.
Fact is... no one uses it.  So it has little value.  That said... you're
right... if there's a lookup table to convert the wpxloc.raw. to the ADIF
numerics, that's probably good enough.  The issue really is having a
numeric to look up for country - rather than the country field.

This is basically looking programs I'm referring to here...

Mike, WA9PIE