[Dxspider-support] New DX Cluster in Adelaide, South Australia - looking for a internet feed?

eddie at olson.net.nz eddie at olson.net.nz
Fri Jan 1 04:55:45 GMT 2016

 HI Grant,
You can use my node if you like let me know your DxCluster  call, what
port it is on and how to connect to it.
My details are as follows
Cluster call is ZL2AQY-10
olson.net.nz  port 9000
You will have to tell your node that ZL2AQY-10 is a Node.
When I have your Call for your DxCluster I will enter you as a node
and you will have a link you can connect to.

73
Eddie ZL2AQY