[Dxspider-support] SOLVED - Increasing size of scrollback buffer in sysop console

djk djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 13:31:54 GMT 2016

On 02/01/16 09:10, Grant wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who has offered me feeds. So far I have taken WB3FFV up
> on his - but before I connect everyone else I wanted to ask - what is the
> standard protocol around meshed links? I had an idea that the DXCluster
> network didn't cope too well with having multiple connections (as it lead
> often to creating duplicates)? If however it is fine and I won't break it, I
> would love to add extra feeds from ZL, GB and Europe. Please let me know
> what the best approach is?
>
> My DXCluster callsign is VK5GR-2

The whole point of DXSpider was to provide resilience of feeds. It took
a couple of iterations to get something that works. But adding feeds is
perfectly safe. Now, all I have to do is try to reduce the bandwidth
requirements a bit - most of which is caused by tracking who is
connected to whom.

It is *expected* that DXSpider nodes have more than one feed.

Dirk G1TLH