[Dxspider-support] Daily user disconnections

Pascal Pascal
Thu Nov 3 06:28:28 GMT 2016

On 11/02/2016 09:35 PM, Michael Carper, Ph.D. via Dxspider-support wrote:
> But then we put sexy user interfaces in-front-of that telnet
> session... and the users no longer needed to know the commands... or
> even be aware that there's a telnet session behind this at all.
> That's pretty much when all these problems came up as hams (many who
> are ECiLO - Extra Class in License Only... or "over-night sensations")
> no longer understood how anything works.

It's not only the ECiLO's. What about the old HAMS that never grew up
with a computer?
I know a full class HAM who cleans up his Windows computer with the DOS
program Norton Commander,
because he doesn't understand Windows.
Ever tried to "undelete" a Windows program with Norton Commander???
(Just delete the program files folder?).. Your computer won't start anymore.

What my point is... Don't point to ECiLO hams... There are good people
and bad people..
But you can find them everywhere.. Also on full licenced hams..
Greetings,

Pascal PB1SAM