[Dxspider-support] User_interval back to 11mins after update to build 196

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:46:26 GMT 2017

Hello all, after an uptime of approx 6 months I recently rebooted the GB7DXC-5 DXCluster
node, which runs on a Raspberry Pi Model B+.  I've subsequently found that after the reboot,
which brought DXSpider V1.55 build 196 into operation (was previously 192 I think), the
user_interval time between unsolicited user prompts in the absence of any user traffic seems
to have reverted to the default value of 11mins even though the value in the DXVars.pm file
is specified as 30mins ($user_interval = 30*60).

Has anyone else observed this, and is it indicative of a change (or something else!) in build
196?

73, and thanks in advance,

---
Martin, G0HDB