[Dxspider-support] Help & Questions

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Sat Feb 18 22:43:54 GMT 2017

Ed,

Make sure during your various changes you didn't wind up with an
incorrect link in the /etc/rc#.d file areas.  Or, better yet, remove the
current links you have for the dxspider service in each of the rc2.d,
rc3.d, etc., and rerun:
sudo update-rc.d dxspider defaults

Then reboot.  You should see /spider/perl/cluster.pl running as a
process with the owner of sysop.

I wasn't paying attention to this thread when you were discussion
memory.  Are you running the command:
free -h

When you do, look at the used memory, and subtract the cached memory.
What is the difference?

-Bill