[Dxspider-support] RBN

Philip Gladstone philip at gladstonefamily.net
Tue Jan 3 12:53:59 GMT 2017

I run a dxspider node on pskreporter.info:7300 that just contains all
the pskreporter spots (mostly JT65 spots). It isn't clear that it is a
useful way of presenting the information.... I'm open to ways of
improving it.... In particular, it is unclear what people want to do
with the data stream...

Philip