[Dxspider-support] Autostart

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Mon Jan 30 17:15:11 GMT 2017

Ed,
I'm not sure what you are referring to as no rc.d.  If you are referring
to the file area /etc/rc.d, you are correct it no longer exists in the
latest version of Raspbian.

Did you create the files /etc/init/dxspider.conf and /etc/init.d/dxspider?

Are you following the instructions in the .pdf file I pointed out, or
are you trying to do it the old way as noted in Keith's message, below?

If you are trying to do it the way prior to the latest release of
Raspbian, then follow version 2.10 of the procedures.  If you are using
the latest version of Raspbian, then follow version 3.10 of the procedures.

73, Bill
N6WS