[Dxspider-support] dxspider on debian stretch

Danny Moss moss_danny at ymail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:49:03 BST 2017

Hi tom,
Thank you for your information could you give me a bit more info.
See I most alway follow the information in that link.
 What did you do for the cpan file I could not find those version I used different ones.
And the install was done via git following the info of this site.
My problem seams to be a pearl module.
Can you list the cpan files you used please.
Thank you
Kind regards
Danny vk7hdm

Sent from my iPad 2