[Dxspider-support] dxspider on debian stretch

Ioannis Panagou sv5fri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:46:10 BST 2017

Dear Danny,

You can find following link installation guide on the raspbian is almost
same operating system

http://www.sv5fri.eu/?p=781217

73 de Yiannis, SV5FRI

On Jun 30, 2017 13:36, "Danny Moss via Dxspider-support" <
dxspider-support at dxcluster.org> wrote:

Hi everbody

after many years running my dxspider vk7hdm-2 my HDD died so at the  moment
I am trying to get back on line

with a new HDD I have installed Debian stretch Debian 9) aftr the debian
insatll I have attempted to get the cpan files

TimeDate-2.27.tar.gz
Net-Telnet-3.03.tar.gz
Curses-1.08a.tar.gz
Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz
Digest-SHA1-2.01.tar.gz

Has anybody else installed dxspider on latest debian any help would be most
appreciated
Kind regards
Danny Moss
VK7HDM
dxspider VK7HDM-2 203.39.216.133  when back online

---