[Dxspider-support] GB7DJK woes

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:04:59 CEST 2018

On 28 Aug 2018 at 23:43, Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support wrote:

> For a little while it appears that the server that runs GB7DJK has been
> failing. Unusually (to me at least) not with disk problems, but with
> processor kernel errors. It has taken me several days (and cups of
> strong tea) to get to a point where all the various balls, that the
> server likes to juggle, are back in the air again - and GB7DJK is
> running again.
>
> This problem appears to have affected the mailing list, intermittently,
> as well and this message is also by way of a test to see whether I am
> now getting out properly again.

Sorry to hear about your problems with 'DJK, Dirk; glad to hear that you've now got
everything sorted.

I can report that your message was received here loud and clear so no problems (now) with
the mailing list as far as I'm concerned.

> Sorry for the rubbish service over the last couple of weeks, hopefully
> things will soon be back to normal.

I don't recall GB7DXC-5 noticing any issues with the service received from GB7DJK so
thanks from me and our users not only for sorting out the problems but also for your ongoing
involvement, support and development efforts.

73,
--
Martin Davies G0HDB, GB7DXC-5 sysop
marting0hdb at gmail.com