[Dxspider-support] Integrate spot skimmer in dxspider node

gaetano migliozzi iz8gcb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:38:19 CEST 2018

Hi,
I would like to resume an old discussion. Is there the possibility to integrate the spots coming from my skimmer node into the dxspider node? I tried to create a new node in / spider / connect called "skimmer". Then launching the perl console, I write "set / spider skimmer" and then "connect skimmer". The skimmer is connected and started but I can not see the spots. Where am I wrong? Thank you all for the answers?

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10