[Dxspider-support] showdx perl script from outside the cluster

Wolfram (dl3ami) dl3ami at darc.de
Mon Dec 16 12:25:27 CET 2019

Hello,

For the web cluster at db0erf I’m using an “old” perl-script
named showdx (http://www.db0erf.de/htdocs/dxspider/showdx.shtml).

This is stored in /spider/perl and is calling from the outside of the
cluster in a linux-shell.

With this perl-script it’s possible to get dx-information from the
outside of the cluster. It’s working verry well - same as sh/dx inside
of the cluster (same syntax also).

But - if I want to update the dx-spider to the currently version,
showdx ist not working anymore.
Has anybody a better version of the showdx-perl-script or any other helpfull
hint?

Many thanks in advance
73 de Wolf DL3AMI SYSOP from DB0ERF