[Dxspider-support] Help needed - still unable to save user_asc files

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Fri Dec 27 03:57:27 CET 2019

I'm attaching a copy of the server stats over the past 30 days (not sure if
the file will come through this reflector).

This is a virtual machine (VM) in the Google Cloud running CentoOS. On a
slow day, we'll have no less than 500 users connected. On a busy day, more
than 1,200. I've got about 24 linked nodes. In the stats, you can see the
CPU utilization never goes over 25% and the disk I/O is always low. I don't
have any stats on memory usage...

[image: image.png]

We did try putting mojo on TWO different VMs. The VMs came to a
screeching halt... pretty much as soon as the peer nodes connected and
about a dozen users on it.

I suppose... I could see if I can add memory to this and see how that works
out.

As for permissions... well, I haven't changed them since the time I turned
this up about five years ago. Here's what it shows:

[image: image.png]
And the group looks like this:
[image: image.png]
The files look like this:

[image: image.png]

VERY interested in any assistance I can get.

Mike, VK4/WA9PIE