[Dxspider-support] **SPAM (8.2)** Looking for partner node

Mike Tony Maciel m2maciel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:19:09 CET 2019

Hi everyone, my name is Mike Maciel, callsign CU3HY

WIth alot of help I just setup a DX Spider Cluster on my unraid server
(this runs my nas, as I'm a photographer, plus some extra services), unraid
has the ability to run dockers and this is where I setup my cluster,
everything seems to be running great, but i'd like to run a couple of extra
connections to some nodes, anyone up for some links?

here is my cluster cu3hy.duckdns.org 7300

CU3HY-2

73

Mike T. Maciel

Email: m2maciel at gmail.com or geral at mikemaciel.com