[Dxspider-support] band filter malfunction?

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Tue Jun 4 21:13:41 CEST 2019

Hi Martin,

thanks for your thoughts and suggestion. After reading and following the administration and filter manual of DXspider I decided to work with accept/spots instead of reject/spots. But it seems that it works now as proposed by Greg. I just stumbled again over the admin manual and as I understand it need to pay attention whenever using the OR statement. You need to use parentheses for OR statements. That's why Gregs suggestion works. I suppose something like

accept/spots by_zone 14 (or call_zone 14) and on hf (or on 6m or on 4m) could work, too. But I didn' try yet as I am quite satisfied with Gregs' suggested solution at the moment. I can say more tomorror in daylight and see how it behaves.

Thanks to both of you!! have a nice evening.

73
Saki