[Dxspider-support] Sysop call sign and node call sign

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Tue Mar 12 11:40:15 CET 2019

Unfortunately you need unique calls. I find it hard to believe that the
logging program won't let you set a different call for the telnet
connection separate from everything else. I use different SSID's to
connect to the cluster for different programs to keep from duplicating
calls on the cluster and getting bumped off.

73 de Mike, W1NR