[Dxspider-support] [sysops] Temp Files..

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 23:52:33 CEST 2019

Dma may be ‘dragonfly mail agent’.  Check out some of these:

https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=dma <https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=dma&sektion=8&manpath=freebsd-release-ports> &sektion=8&manpath=freebsd-release-ports

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38095384/how-to-flush-the-queue-in-dragonfly-mail-agent-dma

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1430983

https://www.apt-browse.com/browse/ubuntu/xenial/universe/amd64/dma/0.9-1/file/var/spool/dma

looks like there may be bugs in it, but why it would be filling up with cluster stuff I don’t know… perhaps something is redirecting cluster output to the dma process or trying to mail it.

I would also make sure nothing is built with a debug option enabled.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/>
AR-Cluster node: telnet://k1ttt.net:7373 <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373/>