[Dxspider-support] [sysops] Temp Files..

Joe Reed joe at n9jr.com
Tue Oct 8 01:45:36 CEST 2019

Howard and Dirk,

That was an extremely interesting thread.  Not wishing to ignite any religious wars but I will disclose I am a CentOS user (going back to my VoIP days) and don’t have the issue. All the same, a very interesting and informative discussion.  And now as Paul Harvey would say “That’s the rest of the story.”.  Howard, as a node partner we often go months without a disconnect.  And I always wondered why.  Now I know.

Joe Reed
joe at n9jr.com