[Dxspider-support] SDR Spot to avoid on "classic" Cluster

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Fri Oct 18 14:42:21 CEST 2019

Hi All

For me, in VE3 land, I limit all spots coming in to only those from Zone 2,
4 and 5.  So, his spots don't make it.

This cleans up a bunch of noise, since I am pretty confident my install
base does not want to hear spots that are sourced in the EU or even the
west coast of NA.    It doesn't help in a contest that an EU station gets
spotted on 15 and it shows up on a band map only to learn that it was a EU
only connection.

Mike va3mw