[Dxspider-support] Help request - unable to save user settings

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Tue Sep 17 06:34:17 CEST 2019

Understood, Dirk. But they're not held for more than a week. I think that
something happens when these user_asc file versions are created. It makes
no sense. They're all the same size... very small... compared to the V3
file.

I'm not aware of the DXQSL fix. If it will resolve this issue, I'll take a
look.

Mike, VK4/WA9PIE