[Dxspider-support] DxSpider doesn't start

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 2 16:23:15 CEST 2020

Hello the list,

after doing a spider shutdown, my node is down and cluster.pl doesn't
start and I have the following error message:

sysop at raspberrypi3b:/spider/perl $ ./cluster.pl
Keps.pm did not return a true value at /spider/perl/Sun.pm line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /spider/perl/Sun.pm line 37.
Compilation failed in require at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 34.
Compilation failed in require at ./cluster.pl line 108.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 108.

Could someone give me some help, please ?

I was running the V1.57 0.148.

Thank you in advance !

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

--