[Dxspider-support] /LH suffix in callsign resolved as NORWAY

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Mon Aug 24 12:30:50 CEST 2020

In the US we used to have to sign portable, W1NR/1, anytime you were not
at your home station or mobile. I think it was required if your region
prefix was not the same as your home station like W1NR/4 if you lived in
Florida. That requirement was relaxed long ago but some of us old timers
still do it.

Mike, W1NR