[Dxspider-support] The RBN interface is here...

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Fri Jul 10 08:02:19 CEST 2020

Unless Dirk objects, I'll be announcing this broadly to our Ham Radio
Deluxe newsletter group (which hits about 35,000 of the most active hams in
the world). I can make the announcement fairly generic... but most of our
customers use WA9PIE-2.

But here's the story... those who don't receive these spots are missing out
on 90% of the world's spots. Automatically generated spots outnumber
manually generated spots by more than 10:1 (and it's probably MUCH higher
than that). Because successful DXers beat the pile-up, getting the
information first gives you an advantage.

Mike, VK4EIE, WA9PIE