[Dxspider-support] The RBN interface is here...

Rene Olsen rene.chr.olsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:24:59 CEST 2020

Hi.

I am trying to figure out if it is safe for me to update to the mojo branch.

I am not running the newest Debian version, so I am nore sure if I meet the criterias.
Especially the mojolicious I have my doubts about.

Perl version: This is perl 5, version 20, subversion 2 (v5.20.2)

Not sure how to find the version of Mojolicious. The update file mentions at least version
7.26.

This is what I see when I run the apt-get install line:

Get:1 http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates/main libjs-jquery all 1.7.2+dfsg-3.2+deb8u7
Get:2 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main javascript-common all 11
Get:3 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main libio-socket-socks-perl all 0.65-1
Get:4 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main libjs-prettify all 2013.03.04+dfsg-4
Get:5 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main libmojolicious-perl all 5.54+dfsg-1
Get:6 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main libmojo-server-fastcgi-perl all 0.41-1
Get:7 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main libev-perl i386 4.18-1

Does this mean that I have only version 5.54?

And, yes. I know I am not running the most recent debian.

I just want to know if I can continue, or if I should just stop and forget about mojo.

Vy 73 de René / OZ1LQH