[Dxspider-support] Mojo DxSpider on Windows

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 13:32:15 CEST 2020

So long as you attach a small SSD or hard disk via USB, I know that it
will happily run Mojo on a RPi3+ or 4. And it will serve 200 odd users
as well. So only 5 extra watts required.

Dirk

PS In the light of running it this weekend (WA9PIE 900 users, 28 nodes
1GB RAM 25GB SSD in a Digital Ocean droplet average CPU 5%), admittedly
with only two RBN users, I don't need the Time::HiRes::clock_gettime()
and it will be replaced sometime today.

PPS I don't recommend Windows. The fact that it works is a "happy"(?)
accident that is testament to Perl, not anything I have done.