[Dxspider-support] WW1L Automated FT8 Spots

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 14:44:20 CEST 2020

Do I need to add the ability to be a Listener (for incoming connections)
for skimmers? At moment the RBN system is outgoing only.  <apply tin
hat> If the answer is yes, then that implies setting up a distribution
system, but obviously (at the very least) in a much more compressed
form. </apply tin hat>

Dirk