[Dxspider-support] rbn/skimmer

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 14:05:24 CEST 2020

F.Y.I. apparently the W1AW connection was from IP4 address
27.122.12.235. What I find slightly disturbing about this is that there
is no PC92A or D record with this IP address on it. Which suggests that
this was a "sniping" attack (login, fire out the DX commands, logout).

I suppose we are all just going to have to learn to live with this, or
(and I am unhappy about this) go for a completely registered cluster
system. Which, to do it properly, will require verification emails and
all the paraphernalia that goes with that. And that's just one more
thing I have to do... Google/Facebook/Apple OAuth anyone?

73 Dirk G1TLH