[Dxspider-support] rbn/skimmer

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Jul 18 15:24:54 CEST 2020

Sat, 18 Jul 2020 13:05:24 +0100
Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
kirjoitti:

> I suppose we are all just going to have to learn to live with this,
> or (and I am unhappy about this) go for a completely registered
> cluster system. Which, to do it properly, will require verification
> emails and all the paraphernalia that goes with that. And that's just
> one more thing I have to do... Google/Facebook/Apple OAuth anyone?
>
> 73 Dirk G1TLH

This makes sysops to do much job. I'm afraid, some accepts registrations
without checking, unfortunately this is going to happen... There is no
easy way to handle, but I think, has to be done... Maybe MOTD, "you have
register your self, with valid email address, before you can send spots"
backs some of "spammers" out.

Jarmo, oh1mrr