[Dxspider-support] rbn/skimmer

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Jul 18 15:33:06 CEST 2020

   I have run my node as registered for a long while, and it takes a
little extra effort, but feel it's worth it.   I actually take the
requests, and look them up in the FCC database, compare names, and then
set them as registered if all looks good.   I hope this has helped keep
some of the trouble out of my node..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net