[Dxspider-support] R: I: Problem shutdown dxspider?

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:10:49 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know why you tell me that you are surprised that you are using version 157 but I really thought that I would not have any problems and it was also recommended to me by my colleague OM IK5ZUK, very active on the problems of version 155 and above all now with 157.

Anyway, I have given these commands that you suggested to me even now, I had already given them in the past.

Now, however, after having given the suggested commands, to the command

$ git checkout --track -b mojo origin / mojo

I get this answer

fatal: A branch named 'mojo' already exists.

I gave the command: git pull

and I restarted the PC to restart from scratch and reload the dxspider

Now everything is working but I would like to ask you a question:

Given the various crashes that occurred as the dxspider go to shutdown for no reason and did not start again,

I ask you should stay at v. 157 or return to v. 155 since in your msg. you write me that you were surprised?

Thank you for your great effort to improve this program for the radio amateur community ..... thank you very much Dirk.

73 Alex ik5pwj.