[Dxspider-support] Windows to Ubuntu Linux

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Mon Jun 29 16:22:17 CEST 2020

Hi Steve,

I haven't used the 20.04 version but the previous one of Ubuntu. I can pass
you a script that executed as root will do the installation and will allow
you to configure it. I repeat, I have not used it with this version but
with 18 and with Debian it has never given me problems.
The script was developed by Yiannis SV5FRI (great job!) and I have adapted
it to the new changes.

If you are interested, tell me and I will send it to you. My email is
ea3cv at cronux.net.

73 de Kin EA3CV