[Dxspider-support] (no subject)

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Mar 25 04:46:12 CET 2020

   Mike you should have probably dropped me a line first, but yes the
SSID is quite important, which is why during our earlier email dialog I
specifically asked you if your new node had an SSID, and you told me it
didn't.   I can see from this message below that you do in fact have an
SSID and it's -7, so I will update your entry to be VA3MW-7 for your
node.   I know not everyone does this, but even as a normal user to make
posts you must be registered (or a node) to use the site.

  I will as I said update your entry for VA3MW-7 to be a Spider node,
give it a try and see if it works..

VA3MW-7 set as DXSpider style Node

  73's de WB3FFV

---