[Dxspider-support] GIT?

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sat May 30 18:46:46 CEST 2020

I didn't notice GIT PULL problem until recently. It sounds like I may have
mistakenly used sudo at some point in the past and given ownership to root
rather then sysop or maybe some other ownership problem not produced by me. I
don't know how to fix it, please?

Dan, S50U

s50u at s50clx:/spider$ git pull
remote: Counting objects: 57, done.
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database
.git/objects
fatal: failed to write object
fatal: unpack-objects failed
s50u at s50clx:/spider$

--
Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
http://padgura.poglej.info