[Dxspider-support] GIT?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat May 30 19:09:06 CEST 2020

cd /spider
sudo chown -R sysop:sysop .

where sysop:sysop is the owner (1st) and group (2nd).

You can check the defaults by doing an 'ls -l' and taking a majority
view - before the chmod to be sure :-)

Then do a:

git reset --hard
git pull

If you get the version that I have just committed. You should be able to
do some of the sh/dx things that you want to do (including the 'not'
keyword) - see Changes for details.

Dirk G1TLH