[Dxspider-support] missing spots in RBN view DXspider Mojo

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Wed Sep 23 16:38:09 CEST 2020

Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support je 30.8.2020 ob 18:38 napisal:
> (provisionally called: (un)set/rbnseeme [I am, so far, resisting the
> temptation to call it (un)set/rbnselfspot ;-])

Dirk is the command implemented already?
I setup cluster/rbn filters for our club hamlets who will use the club callsign
for upcoming WW RTTY contest this weekend. Would be possible to use the command
for any callsign as SET/RBNSEEME <anycall>?

We already filtered out cluster spots as: REJ/SPOT 5 INFO FT4 OR INFO FT8 OR
INFO PSK

Quite a few cluster spots are spotted with no extra info in comment field. Is it
possible to filter out known ft4 & ft8 freq as 14.074,0 or 14.080,0 not to fill
us contest log bandmap with useless spots near RTTY bands?

Thank you, Dan

--
Osti jarej! <http://www.hervardi.com/osti_jarej.php>