[Dxspider-support] DxSpider down crash users.v3j file corrupted ?

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:24:12 CEST 2020

Hello,
for some weeks now the IK5PWJ-6 dxspider goes down some times for no obvious reason.

The program is not UP and I have to restart it manually.
I have seen that in the past this was caused by the users file getting corrupted when a user accidentally logged in the cluster crashed and the process ended.

Now I have reinstalled in place of the current users.v3j file a few months older file than the current one.

I would like to know how to maintain the new users.v3j file by eliminating obsolete users and any other errors if possible.

What commands should be used?
is there anyone who can tell me which program to use now with the new users.v3j file?

Before the new version 1.57 I used the "create_users" command

Thank you in advance.
73 Alex ik5pwj.