[Dxspider-support] CTY-3108 Country Files - 05 April 2021

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 7 19:06:13 CEST 2021

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:40 AM Mike G3YPP wrote:

> Looking more closely, the prefix_data.pl file is correctly created and the
> file does show KJ6CAV as being in Hawaii - and the same for the others eg
> KJ6CPN, KJ6CQT

Thanks for checking Mike.  I logged into the web site directly and
also verified that KJ6CAV is listed under Hawaii in the country file
as you saw.

Does SH/PFX VERSION give the correct result, or are both broken?

*** IMPORTANT***   If you are using the Mojo branch of DX Spider, the
country file needs to be saved to a different place.  See the
(recently updated) instructions at:

    https://www.country-files.com/dx-cluster/dx-spider/

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us