[Dxspider-support] STAT/USER Command results

Mike G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Mon Apr 12 17:35:10 CEST 2021

Hi all,

My basic question is:  Where does the node get the information that it displays in answer to the command “stat/user [callsign]”.    How is the info propagated around the network?

I have been comparing the results of various callsigns on my node MX0NCA-2 and the WA9PIE-2 node.

Example results are:
Callsign C92RU – MX0NCA-2 gives a grid of KG76, WA9PIE-2 gives a response of user unknown
Callsign ZP4KFX – MX0NCA-2 gives a grid of GG14 whereas WA9PIE-2 gives GG14HQ plus lat/long, name, QTH and home node.

Ie different results.   Both nodes running mojo 1.57 build 344.    The two nodes are connected as partners

So where is the info getting distributed around the network.   Is there a setting that needs a tweek?

Regards

Mike G3YPP
Sysop for MX0NCA-2

Sent from Mail for Windows 10