[Dxspider-support] STAT/USER Command results

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 12:32:06 CEST 2021

The information comes from a combination of (firstly) user entered data
and (secondly) stuff coming from the cluster.

Stuff coming in from the net is ignored if a user has locally entered
data (set/qra. set/name etc).

In addition if a user enters a set/latlong or set/qra on another node
AND the other is NOT set, then the value is generated.

Any user entered data is send out to the net in (separate) PC41 packets.

A node's view of a (local) user will be set out about once a year. You
can request (via rcmd) or a sysop can send what info it has on a user
with the forward/opername command which will broadcast the result.

73 Dirk G1TLH