[Dxspider-support] MOJO

Rob Harrison g4ujs at outlook.com
Sat Dec 4 09:56:10 GMT 2021

Dirk,

I have just used GIT and now on Version 155 Build 218. All seems OK.

When Mojo becomes master will it just be a case of doing a git pull and hey presto numpties like me will be on the very latest?

And...out of interest where does the term MOJO come from?

Regards

Rob G4UJS (GB7UJS)

Rob Harrison

Green Lane House, Whixall, Shropshire, SY13 2PT.
M: 07826 958358
E: g4ujs at outlook.com<mailto:g4ujs at outlook.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use,
retain or disclose such information.
P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.