[Dxspider-support] Dxspider-support Digest, Vol 227, Issue 9

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sun Dec 5 04:49:13 GMT 2021

  I thought when Mojo started it did all the conversions automatic, did
I miss something?    I ask as I have not run any time of
converter/import, I just tar'ed up my old install, and expanded it out
on the new server and performed the upgrade in the README.mojo file..

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV
PBW Communications, LLC
http://www.pbwcomm.com