[Dxspider-support] Dxspider-support Digest, Vol 227, Issue 9

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Sun Dec 5 23:55:50 GMT 2021

Howard,

Sorry to hear of your problems with the Mojo migrations.  When I pulled the trigger I moved off a Pi3B to a Pi4 and tarred the /spider directory, restored it on the new machine, adjusted permissions and it was good to go.  Am considering moving it to a different Pi4 with 8GB of RAM, a 250GB SSD and is running 64 bit Debian 10.

I have required registration for years.  Although I have administratively registered long time node users  Not requiring registration should raise an eyebrow questioning why it isn’t being implemented.

As a node peer your uptime rocks.

Joe N9JR