[Dxspider-support] excuse my ignorance

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Tue Dec 7 14:21:17 GMT 2021

There's a text file in the root of the /spider directory called UPGRADE.mojo that outlines how to convert to the MOJO branch and the upgrade procedure. It's more involved than just typing "git pull" at the command prompt.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Anthony (N2KI) via Dxspider-support" <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Date: 12/7/21  05:53  (GMT-06:00) To: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Cc: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham at gmail.com>, "Joaquin ." <joaquin at cronux.net> Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] excuse my ignorance Kin,All I did on a Windows machine was to install GIT and run Git Pull and then do the hard reset.  If that means it  is converting to Mojo, then I guess I did it.  But I can't seem to get an answer to that question.   Thanks! Regards,Anthony (N2KI)On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 3:07 AM Joaquin . via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> wrote:Hi Anthony, I guess you upgraded from version 1.55 to 1.57 Mojo, if so, it's as easy as running sh/ver and you'll see what version your cluster is working on.73 Kin EA3CV-2El mar., 7 dic. 2021 1:35, Anthony (N2KI) via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> escribió:I asked this same question.  Thanks for the answer.  I installed Git per Dirks recommendation.  I did the git pull command and then the hard reset.  Did this do any conversion?  I suspect it didn't.  Regards,Anthony (N2KI)On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 5:59 PM VE2PKT via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> wrote:Thank you, I will read on that, I have DXSpider installed since 2013 and
never had a glitch. Did fre updates but that is it.
73