[Dxspider-support] DX Monitor v1.90 and DX Spider 1.57 363 problem.

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 16:21:48 GMT 2021

I'm not completely certain that this is something I can help you with. I
have just downloaded DXmonitor 1.77 and installed it (admittedly under
wine in linux) and, as far as I can tell, it only seems to listen to
DXSummit and HB9DRV. Where there might be a problem, is with HB9DRV as,
I believe, it exists as some kind of alias now and not as an actual
node. In fact, I'm not certain exactly what it *is* doing (although I
know a man who will, no doubt, set me right by return). I think the
author of DXmonitor acknowledges this as, on his beta version 1.90, he
recommends unchecking the HB9DRV box.

As for running three consoles, one on g1tlh-2, g1tlh-1 and g1tlh, I have
set/skimmer active on g1tlh-2 and unset on the other two. I only get RBN
spots on g1tlh-2. If I telnet to my IP address/port and login with plain
tcp connection as g1tlh, it just works normally - no RBN spots.

Dirk