[Dxspider-support] Inheritance between sessions

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Dec 8 10:38:25 GMT 2021

 Hi,
I am running version 1.57 build 345 and I see that if I login as EA3CV,
configure filters and activate RBN, when I login as EA3CV- * (any SSID) and
do sh/filter, the system tells me that I have no filter, but the filters
that I defined as EA3CV and the RBN points apply to EA3CV- *
The question is if the EA3CV configuration is inherited for any EA3CV with
SSID. But if so, why is it not seen when sh/filter is run?

Wouldn't it be more correct if there was no inheritance between the
callsign and its different SSIDs? Because it causes misinterpretation and
limits the functionality of SSID usage.

The same is true for build 366.

73 de Kin
EA3CV-2