[Dxspider-support] Inheritance between sessions

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Dec 8 11:12:09 GMT 2021

Dirk, the tests I have done have been without client software for multiple
sessions, that is, directly on the LAN by opening several sessions by hand.
The test has been performed on the 3 nodes that EA4URE has sharing
/spider/filter and on another test node, with the same result.
If you need any data or anything, you know.

Regards,
Kin